Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bon Voyage Poem Funny

underground Poetry

Juan Carlos Mestre

My father says to read the bar napkins. I would say that exaggerates a little man, but, well, in addition to freedom of religion, every human being is to be granted freedom of hyperbole. However, I recognize that there may be some truth in their exaggeration: I am one of the chips in such a suit, the poems read to stick to the sides of subway cars. East Juan Carlos Mestre I read a while ago on line 6, between the stations of Manuel Becerra and Planetary- Arganzuela .

At first, I have come to realize who the author, I have limited myself to taste dose surreal lyrical I found the door of the center, under the expected path of the gray line. And like all unexpected pleasure, I've tasted intensely. Now, at home and Google, with, I ordered my chaotic mental shelf: Mestre, among other things, who recites a poem in disk Amancio Prada I gave to my father, Writer is few years ago. Specifically, I remember the song "Anthem in the Bierzo valley." Solved the mystery, I can go to sleep peacefully. We'll see what new napkins tomorrow holds for me city.



PD. The remaining texts circulating in Madrid meter are here . Latest

0 comments:

Post a Comment